Yrkk Series Large Size High Voltage Wound Rotor Slip Ring Motor Yrkk10004-12-2800kw
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Yrkk10004-12-2800kw
- Operating Speed: Constant Speed
- Species: Yr Wound Rotor Slip Ring Motor
- Casing Protection: Protection Type
- Starting Mode: Serial Rotor Resistance Starting
- Brand: China Motor
- Protection: IP44 or IP54,IP55
- Output Power: 1250kw
- Duty: S1
- Stator Winding: 100% Red Copper
- Driving: Steel Rolling Mill, Cement Mill,Sugar Rolling Mill
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- HS Code: 8501530090
- Application: Industrial
- Number of Stator: Three-Phase
- Rotor Structure: Winding Type
- Number of Poles: 10
- Certification: ISO9001, CCC, Ce
- Voltage: 3kv/6kv/6.6kv/10kv/11kv
- Nsulation Class: F
- Cooling Method: IC611/IC616
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Rotor Winding: 100% Red Copper
- Trademark: JULUN
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, China
Applicable to full load start mechanical equipment, heavy start mechanical equipment, start the current is small, starting torque.
Winding rotor through the string resistance to start, to reduce the starting current, to ensure that the starting torque unchanged.
Start mode, frequency sensitive variable resistance start, water resistance start.
The use of equipment industry: rolling mill, sugar mills, hoists, ball mill and other heavy equipment, in metallurgy, mining, and other fields are widely used.
High efficiency,Energy-saving,Low Noise,Low vibration,High start torque,Low start current,
Light weight and reliable performance.Easy for installation and maintenance.
Overview of motor structure:
The stator rotor core:
(1) stator rotor core is the use of low loss, high permeability, high stacking coefficient, the surface of the insulating film adhesion and good weldability, no time, the thickness of 0.5mm electrician high-quality grain non-oriented cold rolling Silicon steel sheet laminated. Cold rolled silicon steel sheet performance indicators should not be less than GB2521-88 requirements, the material used by the performance of not less than 50W310. Each piece of silicon steel sheet should be no burr, both sides coated with F-class insulation material paint to reduce the eddy current loss.
(2) stator rotor core ventilation groove layout so that the air flow smooth and smooth, so that the stator rotor core is fully cooled, the wind resistance loss is small.
Stator rotor windings:
1 stator winding with F-class insulation material, the end of a reliable fixed and banding. Stator coil using domestic high-quality manufacturers to provide the F-class insulation grade enameled wire or double glass fiber flat copper wire around the system. In the manufacturing process after several inter-turn pulse voltage test and ground pressure test, and the use of foreign advanced vacuum pressure impregnation solvent-free paint equipment and process (VPI) treatment. Has a good anti-corona and anti-corrosion resistance, in the groove, the end of the site to take anti-halo measures.
2 rotor windings: the use of flat copper row bending, F-class insulation mica wrapped in the manufacturing process with silver copper argon arc welding, and the use of foreign advanced vacuum pressure impregnation solvent-free paint equipment and process (VPI) treatment. Has a good anti-corona and anti-corrosion resistance, in the groove, the end of the site to take anti-halo measures.
Therefore, the motor insulation performance is excellent and reliable, good mechanical strength, moisture resistance.
the use of domestic high-quality 45 # steel plate welded processing, with surface processing size tolerance should be less than 0.01mm, to ensure the mechanical properties of the motor.
(1) Spindle material with forged 45A steel.
Spindle processing after the vertical degree of not more than 0.01mm / m;
the spindle should be all finished, and the bearing parts of the surface and guide bearing, the following a circle of surface polished for the measurement of swing with.
Determination of DC resistance
Determination of insulation resistance
No load test
Determination of vibration and temperature rise
Determination of open circuit voltage of rotor
Winding to ground pressure
30KV DC leakage test (only 10KV motor)
|the motor withstand voltage, inter-turn impact test numerical table|
|Item||Procedure and part name||Test phase||Pressure value v||Test item||time||Turn-to-turn voltage v|
|stator winding||wiring||2Un+1500||phase, the ground||1min|
|Into the furnace before||2000||to ground||1min||2500|
|Rotor winding||wiring (welding) before||2U2+2000||phase, to ground||1min|
|slip ring||Before assembly||3000||phase, to ground||1min|
|Stator||After the coil is manufactured||2.75Un+4.5||to ground||1min||2Un+2.5 (2Un+2.5)×75%|
|Before wiring||2.5Un+2.5||to ground||1min|
|After wiring, wrap the insulation||2.25Un+2.0||phase, to ground||1min|
|Un- -rated voltage of the motor U2- -rotor voltage|
Comparison of different series High Voltage motors
|Slip ring motor||YR||YRKK||YRKS||/|
|1||Structure||Box-type construction, made up of steel plates welded with each other||Compact struction|
|2||Cooling method||IC01 or (IC11, IC21, IC31)||IC611 or IC616||IC81W||IC411|
|3||Natural ventilation, with top mounted protection cover||With top mounted air-air cooler||With top mounted air-water cooler|
|4||Protection type||IP23||IP44 or IP54||IP44 or IP54||IP54|
|7||Voltage available||3kv, 3.3kv; 6kv, 6.6kv; 10kv, 11kv|
|8||Frequency available||50Hz , 60Hz|